Write an Application to your Headmaster / Principal for a Transfer Certificate.

Write an Application to your Headmaster / Principal  for a Transfer Certificate :






June 15, 2019
The Headmaster,
R.C.C.I. Public School and College ,
Rangpur.
Subject :          Prayer for a Transfer Certificate .

Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of Class 8 in your school. my father is a government service holder. Recently he has been transferred from Rangpur to Dhaka . My family will be shifted there soon. As a result , it is impossible for me to continue my study in this school.  So, I need a transfer certificate to get myself admitted into a new school. 

I , therefore , pray and hope that you would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificate. 

I remain,
Sir .
Your most obedient pupil

Md. Rakib 
Class 8
Roll : 03



No comments

Powered by Blogger.