A dialogue between two friends about aim in life.

A dialogue between two friends about aim in life.







Myself :  How are you my friend?


Friend :   Fine. And you?





Myself :    I am also fine.


Friend :   I want to know something from you.


Myself :   What is that?


Friend :    I mean, I want to know your aim in life.


Myself :   Very good. It is a computer engineer.


Friend :    But why ?


Myself :     I think it most suitable to me.


Friend :     Make me understand please.


Myself : You know that it is the age of information, communication technology and science.


Friend :Yes, it is sure. But is it very essential to be a computer engineer for it?


Myself : I think so. Now tell me what is your aim in life?


Friend :  I want to be a teacher.


Myself :  Good. But why ?


Friend :  I think it is an honourable profession.


Myself :  Yes, you are right.


Friend :    So , we should try our best to reach our goals.


Myself :   Sure. Thank you.


Friend :   Welcome.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.