A Letter to your sick friend who is now in a Hospital expressing your condolence.

A Letter to your sick friend  who is now in a Hospital  expressing your condolence. 







Dear Hasan,

The news of your sudden admission into hospital has given me much shock. I have learnt that you have been suffering from gastric pain since a week. I wish I would have been beside you in the hospital now. But my examination will start soon. I shall come and meet you just after my exam. I am sending my younger brother with some story books. 

However, do not get nervous. In fact, what you are suffering from is not a serious disease. If you take medicines regularly, you will get well soon. 

No more today. With best regards to your parents and love to the younger. 

Your loving friend,
Mahfuz. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.