Write an Application to your Headteacher / Principal for a seat in your School Hostel

Write an Application to your Headteacher /  Principal  for a seat in your School Hostel : 






19-06- 2019
The Headmaster /  principal,
R.C.C.I Public School and College,
Rangpur.
Subject : 
Sir,

I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of class 8 in your school. My father is a government employee.  Recently he has been transferred from Rangpur to Dhaka. My family will sift there soon. I want to continue my study in this school. I have no relative in this city.  So, I need a seat in your school hostel. 

I, therefore , pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allot me a seat in your school hostel.

I remain 
Sir.
Your most obedient pupil,
Md. Rakib
class - 8


No comments

Powered by Blogger.