Change the speeches (Narration) : JSC Board Question . / Passage Narration for JSC,SSC and HSC Examination

Change the speeches (Narration) :   JSC Board Question .











1. Father said to Rina, "Do you know why I have sent you to school ?" The daughter said, "Yes, I know. I have been sent to school to learn to read and write. " "Right", father said. (RB 2016, 2015)


Ans : Father asked Rina if she (R) knew why he(F) had sent her to school. The daughter replied in the affirmative and said that she knew it. She also added that she had been sent to school to learn to read and write. Father told Rina it was right.


2. "Why don't you attend the classes ?" the teacher said to the boy. "You can not expect good results unless you attend classes as I tell you." " I am sorry sir, I have offended you," said the boy. "Thank you" said the teacher.






Ans : The teacher asked the boy why he didn't attend the classes. He(T) also said that he(B) could not expect good results unless he(B) attended classes as he (T) told him(B). The boy respectfully said that he(B ) was sorry and added that he (B) had offended him(T). The teacher thanked the boy.




3. The man said to the boy,  "Are you going to sit for JSC Examination this year ? "  "Yes"  said the boy. The man said, "How is your preparation ? "   "I have a good preparation , " replied the boy. ( Dhaka Board - 2017 )



Ans :  The man asked the boy if he ( Boy) was going to sit for JSC Examination that year. The boy replied in the affirmative. The man asked the boy again how his (boy) preparation was. The boy replied that he (boy) had a good preparation .




4.  Once I said to a little girl, "What is your mother's name? " "I know my mother's name, but I will not tell you that,"said the girl. I said, "What a clever girl you are !" ( Rajshahi Board - 2017 ) 



Ans :  Once I asked a little girl what her mother's name was. The girl replied that she knew her mother's name but she would not tell me that. I exclaimed with surprise that she was a very clever girl.





5.  The teacher said to the student,   " Have you prepared your lesson today? "  "No, sir, " replied the student. The teacher said, "Why do you not prepare your lesson?" "I was suffering from headache yesterday. I shall do my work tomorrow," replied the student.  ( Jessore  Board - 2017. )



Ans :  The teacher asked the student if he (s) had prepared his lesson that day. The student respectfully replied in the negative. The teacher asked the student again why he (s) did not prepare his (s) lesson . The student replied that he (s) had been suffering from headache the previous day. He (s) also replied that he (s) would do his (s) work the next day. 








  




No comments

Powered by Blogger.