Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend your Birthday Party


Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend your Birthday Party.









20 March, 2019
Shalbon, Rangpur.
Dear Saikat,
It gives me immense pleasure to let you know about my 12th birthday which is going to be celebrated on the 25th instant. My parents have arranged a party on this happy occasion. Some of my friends and relatives have already been invited on the occasion. You are also cordially invited to the function. My parents desire you most to attend the function at our residence. Your absence will throw cold water on my joy. Please don't forget to attend the function in time. Your presence will surely give me great joy and pleasure.
Convey my best regards to your parents and love to  younger.
Your loving friend,
Sawon.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.