Write a letter to your friend about your new experience of a fixed price shop.


Write a letter  to your friend about your new experience of a fixed price shop.






20 June 2019
Shalbon, Rangpur.
Dear friend,
I have received your letter. I'm happy to know that you are well. I'm also fine. Today I'm writing you about a fixed price shop.
Yesterday I went to a fixed price shop with my mother. You can buy any stationery items here like pens, pencils, notebooks, in fact everything you need, for writing and drawing. You can also buy some food items like biscuits, bananas and some other necessary things. There are a number of benefits of this shop. You don't have to bargain or haggle with the shopkeeper over the prices of anything. You know that bargaining or haggling is very bad. In this way you may be cheated. Please visit soon to see the interesting shop.
No more today. With best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend,
Anis Ahmed










Write a letter  to your friend describing the Bad effects of smoking.





20 June, 2019
Shalbon, Rangpur.
Dear friend,
I received your letter yesterday. I was glad to know that you are taking necessary preparations for the examination. At the same time I was very sad to know that you recently been addicted to smoking. It is as harmful as poison. There is a poison like nicotine in it which causes lung cancer, bronchitis, heart disease etc. It can be said that smoking is as like committing suicide.
So, I would like to advise you to give up smoking as early as possible. I hope that you will follow my advice and give up smoking from the moment you receive this letter.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Yours ever






Write a letter to your friend to be sincere and attentive to his study.





20 June, 2019
Shalbon, Rangpur.
Dear friend,
It pains me much to know that you are often late at school. Your mother complained that you got up from bed very late because of your watching T.V. till late night. It is, of course, a very bad habit. It is the time to prepare yourself for the future. But if you are not punctual in your studies , you must suffer in future.
Punctuality is a great virtue. It is a key to success in life. But if you get up late, you will not get enough time to learn your lessons in time. As a result, you will not do well in the examination. You should do everything at the right time. A punctual student does not go to school late. He may not be sharp, but because of his habit of punctuality he will do better than many other bright students. So, I hope you will try to form and develop the habit of punctuality from now.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Yours ever
Ratan.









No comments

Powered by Blogger.