Write a letter to your friend for borrowing a book from him

Write a letter to your friend for borrowing a book from him








20 March, 2019
Shalbon, Rangpur.
Dear Saikat,
How are you ? Hope you are well. I'm also fine. Now I want to request you to lend me your English For Today Book for seven days only. Because I lost my book last week. You know that our examination is very near at hand. We have only 15 days ahead of our examination. So, I have to cover all subjects within 10 days. For this reason, I need the book.
If you lend me the book, I will be grateful to you. Otherwise, I shall not be able to make a good result in the examination. I have already finished all subjects except English.
No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents and love to younger.
Your loving friend,
Sawon.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.