Paragraph / Short composition --My Childhood Memories

My Childhood Memories







The sweetest days of my childhood were spent in the charming environment of my village. It was small village in the district of Rangpur. Though now I live in a city, I can not forget those happy days.
As I was the youngest son of my parents, everybody of our family loved me much. I was free from all cares and anxieties of life. Everyone, especially my grandmother was always busy to look after my comfort. Whenever I did any wrong, my grandmother came forward to protect me. I annoyed her in many ways but she never became angry with me. None dared to disturb me for my grandmother. The next experience was my first day at school. I was then a boy of six. One day my mother took me to a school. When he took me to the headmaster, I felt a bit nervous and shy. But the smiling face and the sweet words of the headmaster helped me to get rid of my nervousness. The headmaster asked me my name and some questions. I replied them quite well. I was then admitted into class one. My teachers were all good and kind to me. Now, I am far away from their sweet company but I will never forget them.The most painful memory of my childhood was the death of my grandfather. I was then barely eight. His loving face and sweet smile flash upon my mind's eye. With the passage of time now I am at 14. But I still cherish the sweet memories of my childhood. I feel very happy when I recollect my childhood. If I am asked whether, I would like to be a child again, without hesitation I will say, " Yes".

No comments

Powered by Blogger.