Changing Voice from Active to Passive / Some special Voice Changing / Some Uncommon Sentences for changing Voice

Changing Voice from Active to Passive / Some special Voice Changing / Some Uncommon Sentences for changing Voice / Uncommon Voice Change 




(a). নিচের Sentence গুলো Passive করতে হলে শুধুমাত্র am/is/are/was/were এর পরে being বসিয়ে Verb এর Past Participle form বসাতে হয় ।

1. Ac : The book is printing.
   Pas :  The book is being printed

2. Ac : The cows are milking.
    Pas : The cows are being milked.

3. Ac : The house was building rapidly.
    Pas : The house was being built rapidly.

(b)That যুক্ত Complex Sentence যেখানেদুটি Sentence  এর  Subject একই ।

1. Ac : He told me that he had done the work. 
    Pas : I was told that the work had been done by him.





(c)  That যুক্ত Complex Sentence যেখানেদুটি Sentence  এর  Subject ভিন্ন । 

1. Ac : We know that Columbus discovered America.
   Pas :  It is known to us that America was discovered by Columbus.



2. Ac : I know that he will pass in the exam.
    Pas : It is known to me that he will pass in the exam.

3.  Ac :  I know that he will do the work.
     Pas : It is known to me that the work will be done by him.


(d)  Infinitive  to যুক্ত  Sentence : 


1. Ac : He asked me to recommend her a good novel.
Pas : I was asked by him to recommend her a good novel.

2.  Ac : The doctor advised me to take complete rest.
Pas : I was advised by the doctor to take complete rest.


(e)  There যুক্ত Sentence : 

1. Ac : There is no time to lose.
    Pas : There is no time to be lost.

2. Ac : There is no money to waste.
    Pas : There is no money to be wasted.


(f) Want/ desire/ Like যুক্ত Sentence : 

1. Ac : He wants/ desires me to do the work.
    Pas : He wants/ desires the work to be done by me.

2. Ac : He wants me to drive his car.
    Pas : He wants his car to be driven by me.


(g) Decide/ Suggest/ determined যুক্ত : 

1. Ac : He decided to leave the job.
    Pas : He decided that the job should be left.

2. Ac : He suggested to sell the house.
    Pas : He suggested that the house should be sold.

3. Ac : He determined giving up smoking.
    Pas : He determined that smoking should be given-up. 


(h)  Verbal Preposition ( look at/ laugh at/ listen to / run over ) যুক্ত Sentence : 

1. Ac : He looks at the picture.
    Pas : The picture is looked at by him.

2. Ac : They laughed at the blind men.
    Pas : The blind men were laughed at by them.

3. Ac : We must listen to our teachers.
    Pas : Our teachers must be listened to by us.

4. Ac : A car ran over the dog.
    Pas : The dog was run over by a car.

5. Ac : We talked of them.
    Pas : They were talked of by us.

  











No comments

Powered by Blogger.