Change The Voice :

Change The Voice : 





1.  Ac :  Panic seized the writer.
     Pas :  The writer was seized with panic.

2.  Ac :  Call in a doctor.
     Pas : Let a doctor be called in.

3. Ac :  Take care of your health .
    Pas :  Let your health be taken care of.

4.  Ac :  Are you watching the game ?
    Pas :  Is the game being watched by you ?

5. Ac : Who has broken the plates  ?
   Pas :   By whom have the plates been broken ?

6. Ac : He did a lot of things for me.
    Pas :  A lot of things were done for me by him.

7. Ac :  This book contains many important things.
   Pas : Many important things are contained in this book.

8. Ac : She fans herself.
    Pas : She is fanned by herself.

9.  Ac : We know that Columbus discovered America.
     Pas :  It is known to us that America was discovered by Columbus.


10.  Ac :   What are you doing ?
       Pas : What is being done by you ?

11. Ac :  Don't waste your time.
      Pas :  Let not your time  be wasted.

12. Ac :  Answer the questions.
      Pas :  Let the questions be answered.

13.  Ac :  Whom were you calling ?
       Pas : Who was being called by you ?

14.  Ac :  Let me finish the work.
       Pas : Let the work be finished by me.

15. Ac :  Do you know me ?
      Pas : Am i known to you ?

16. Ac : His strange behaviour  annoyed me much.
      Pas :  I was much annoyed at his strange behaviour.

17.  Ac : He annoyed me much.
       Pas : I was much annoyed with him.

18. Ac : We made him a king.
      Pas : He was made a king by us.

19. Ac :  Honey tastes sweet.
      Pas : Honey is tasted sweet.
   or ,  Honey is sweet when it is tasted.


20. Ac : He wants me to drive a car.
     Pas : He wants a car to be driven by me.


21. Ac :  She has not drawn a picture.
      Pas : A picture has not been drawn by her.

22. Ac : Does he enjoy the game ?
      Pas : Is the game enjoyed by him ?

23. Ac :  Do not tell a lie.
      Pas : Let not a lie be dtold.


24. Ac : I saw him laughing.
      Pas :  He was seen laughing by me.

25. Ac :  I saw him laugh.
      Pas : He was seen to laugh by me.

26. Ac :  Always speak the truth.
      Pas : Let the truth be always spoken.
   or,   Let the truth be spoken always.

27. Ac :  He looks at the picture.
      Pas :  The picture is looked at by him.

28. Ac : His father's death shocked me much.
      Pas :  I was much shocked at his father's death.


29. Ac :  He is going to open a business.
      Pas :  A business is going to be opened  by him.

30.  Ac :  Who was doing this ?
       Pas : By whom was this being done ?   
  




No comments

Powered by Blogger.