Some uncommon Voice Changing for J.S.C. , S.S.C. , H.S.C. and for other classes.

Some uncommon Voice Changing for J.S.C. ,  S.S.C. , H.S.C. and for other classes : 






1. Ac  :   We know that Columbus discovered America.
    Pa   :   It is known to us that America was discovered by Columbus.

2.  Ac :   I know what he thinks.
     Pa  :  What he thinks is known to me.

3.  Ac :  I saw him cross the road.
     Pa  : He was seen to cross the road by me.

4.  Ac :  I saw him crossing the road.
     Pa :  He was seen crossing the road by me.

5.  Ac :  He wants me to drive his car.
     Pa  :  He wants his car to be driven by me.

6.  Ac :  It is time to take decision.
     Pa  :  It is time that decision should be taken.

7.  Ac : There is  no time to lose.
     Pa :  There is no time to be lost.

8.  Ac :  The cow is milking.
     Pa  :  The cow is being milked.

9.  Ac : Panic seized the writer.
     Pa  : The writer was seized with panic.

10.  Ac :  They searched his house and found a number of stolen materials.
       Pa  :  His house was searched and a number of stolen articles were found by them.

11. Pa :  Nothing can be gained without  effort.
      Ac :  We can gain nothing without effort.

12. Ac :  Fortune favours the brave.
      Pa  : The brave are favoured by fortune.

13. Ac :  Take care of your health.
      Pa  : Let your health be taken care of.

14.  Pa :  Rome was not built in a day.
       Ac : The Romans did not build Rome in a a day.

15.   Ac :  I saw her laugh.
        Pa :  She was seen to laugh.


16. Ac :   Let me have a cup of tea.
      Pa  : Let a cup of tea be had by me.

17. Ac :  Pen through the lines.
      Pa  :  Let the lines be penned through.


18.  Pa :  My pen has been lost.
       Ac  : Someone has lost my pen.

19. Ac :  Whom were you teaching English ?
      Pa : Who was being taught English by you ?


20.  Pa :  I shall be obliged to go.
       Ac :  Circumstances will oblige me to go.   






No comments

Powered by Blogger.