Transformation of Sentence -- Assertive to Exclamatory

Transformation of Sentence -- 

Assertive to Exclamatory





Rule 1 :   Assertive  Sentence এ  a/ an থাকলে 

Exclamatory করতে হলে  What দিয়ে করতে হয় ।


Example :  
Ass :  The Padma is a very big river.

Ex  :  What a big river the Padma is ! 

Ass :  Football is a very exciting game.

Ex :  What an exciting game football is ! 

Rule  2 :   Assertive  Sentence এ  a/ an  না থাকলে Exclamatory করতে হলে  How দিয়ে করতে হয় --

Example :  

Ass :   The flower is very nice.

Ex  :  How nice the flower is !

More Example :

Ass :   The man is very wise.

Ex  :  How wise the man is ! 

Ass :  Cricket is a very exciting game.

Ex :  What an exciting game cricket is !  


Rule  3 :  Assertive Sentence এ যদি  It is a matter of joy থাকে তবে Exclamatory করতে Hurrah বসাতে হয়। 
Example :  

Ass : It is a matter of joy that we have won the game.

Ex :  Hurrah ! We have won the game.

Rule  4 : Assertive Sentence এ যদি  It is a matter of sorrow  থাকে তবে Exclamatory করতে Alas বসাতে হয়। 
Example :  

Ass :  It is a matter of sorrow that he is no more.

Ex :  Alas ! He is no more.

Rule 5:  Assertive sentence এ যদি I wish  থাকে তবে নিচের নিয়মে Exclamatory করতে হয় । 

Example :  


Ass :  I wish I were a king.

Ex  :  If I were a king ! or Were I a king !

Ass : I wish I had the wings of a bird.

Ex :  Had I the wings of a bird !

Ass : I wish I could be a child again.

Ex :  If I could be a child again !

                   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.